Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best Book Boyfriends of 2012 <3

Here are a few guys I fell in love with right away:
Aiden St. Delphi
Deity- Jennifer L. Armentrout
*Aiden is every single teenage girl's dream! Aiden is gorgeous, he's like a freaking ninja, and he knows exactly what to say to make you feel better. He is a total sweetheart! *sighs* WHERE THE HELL IS APOLLYON?!




Daemon Black
Opal- Jennifer L. Armentrout
*Daemon won me over completely by the first book! He is amazingly sexy, infuriating, sweet (at times; when he isn't being a giant dickhead), protective, hilarious, and he really is like a real teenage boy. Daemon doesn't always say the right things, but he will do anything to keep the people he loves safe. I NEED ORIGIN RIGHT NOW!! I'M HAVING DAEMON WITHDRAWALS!!




Kaiden Rowe
Sweet Evil- Wendy Higgins
*Kaiden is the biggest flirt on the planet. Then again, it could be because he is the son of the Duke of Lust. Yeah . . . maybe that's it. Anyways, Kaiden cares, no matter how hard he tries to hide it. Even though he really has been with more girls than I'd like to actually think about, he is a total sweetheart and would do anything to protect the girl that has captured his attention.




Galen Forza
Of Poseidon- Anna Banks
*How can I not love a prince? Who wouldn't melt into a puddle under his violet gaze? Galen is HOT without even trying!




Vincent Delacroix
Until I Die- Amy Plum
*French, gorgeous, caring, knows how to work a sword, and loves with all he is! Um . . . What is there not to love about this guy?!




Oliver Knight
Darkness- Joann I. Martin Sowles
*Yes, he is a vampire, and no, he doesn't sparkle. This boy . . . Jeez, I love him so much.




Seth . . . (I don't remember his last name)
Pure- Jennifer L. Armentrout
*Seth can be a little bit of a giant douche sometimes, but he does care about someone other than himself. I was all over Seth in Pure. Um, and I really really hope he doesn't die in Apollyon and Sentinel.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment