Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best Book Couples of 2012

Okay, I know I've been a little MIA lately and I'm super sorry for that. But! But! I hope to make up for my absence with this post! So I'll just stop annoying you with my babbling and just get on with it.
Here are my favorite book couples of 2012:
Kaiden Rowe & Anna Whitt
Sweet Evil- Wendy Higgins

Lend & Evie
Paranormalcy- Kiersten White

Alexandria Andros & Aiden St. Delphi
The Covenant Series- Jennifer L. Armentrout

Lexi & Dan
Briar Creek Vampires: Cold as Ice (Book #5)- Jody & Jayme Morse

Lizzie & Drew
Remembrance- Michelle Madow

Remy O'Malley & Asher Blackwell
Touched- Corrine Jackson

Katy Swartz & Daemon Black
The Lux Series- Jennifer L. Armentrout

Rachel Adams & Logan McEntire
Defiance- C.J. Redwine

Laney & Oliver
The Brookehaven Vampires: Tainted Blood (#3)- Joann I. Martin Sowles

Nara Collins & Ethan Harris
Brightest Kind of Darkness- P.T. Michelle

Charlotte Brewer & Wyatt Anderson
Lure- Stephanie Jenkins

Ashlyn & Fin
Everblue- Brenda Pandos

Alice Bell & Cole Holland
Alice in Zombieland- Gena Showalter

Emerson Cole & Micheal Weaver
Hourglass- Myra McEntire

Galen & Emma
Of Poseidon- Anna Banks

Loki & Wendy
The Trylle Trilogy- Amanda Hocking

Xavier & Bethany
Halo- Alexandra Adornetto

Kate & Vincent
Die For Me- Amy Plum

1 comment:

  1. Aww, my Laney and Oliver made the list! Thanks!
    Much love to you!
    Joann I Martin Sowles

    ReplyDelete