Saturday, January 12, 2013

Author Love #1: Joann I. Martin Sowles






Author Love is a meme hosted by Beneath the Moon and the Stars . If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick this week is:
Joann I. Martin Sowles





Bio from her website:
I am the self-published author of The Brookehaven Vampires Series. In 2010 I self-published my first novel, Laney. Laney is the first of several installments telling her story. The sequel to Laney, Darkness, will be released in the summer of 2011.

I began writing about The Brookehaven Vampires to curb my vampire addiction and turn it into something productive. My passion for The Brookehaven Vampires world drives me. I love the way their world consumes me and I love how the characters take on a life of their own and write their own stories.

I grew up in the small town of Red Bluff, CA and now reside just outside of the Sacramento area. Before beginning my writing career, I was a fulltime homeschooling mom. I still homeschool my kids fulltime, but thankfully, they are now old enough to work somewhat independently.


I picked Joann because she is definitely one of my favorite authors and I just am head over heels for her vampire series. I love all of her characters. She is also very nice, and just completely fantabulous! If you haven't read her books or stalked her on the Internet, you definitely should!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment