Saturday, January 12, 2013

Series Love #1




Series love is a meme created by Beneath the Moon and Stars. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.

My pick this week is the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.



Look at those covers! Aren't they just perfect?! Yes, they are! That guy is gorgeous! I LOVE this series because it's so unlike any other I've read! And yeah, I know, that's the point of a series. To be different from all the other books. And this series really hit home! I love every single one of the characters! Well, except for the ones that you aren't meant to like, of course. After that cliffhanger inOpal, the wait for Origin is going to be the death of me! It's still going to be quite a while. I hope it goes fast! If you haven't read the series, you really need to give it a shot! You will definitely be happy you did!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment