Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WWW Wednesday (Jan. 16)




Hey, guys! I'm not sure why I love this meme so much. . . Maybe because I just do or because I have some fun doing it! So here you go! My WWW Wednesday this week!
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




I am currently reading Firelight by Sophie Jordan, because I read some great reviews about it and thought it was time I give it a shot. So far, I have to say it's pretty damn good! I definitely know which team I'm on!!




I just finished reading Matched by Ally Condie just yesterday. After all the good and the semi-good things I've heard about it, and now that I've actually read it, I can see why it's a bestseller. Review to come!




What I think I'll read next is Pushing the Limits. I saw this featured on one of my favorite authors website as one of her favorite reads of 2012, so I thought I'd check it out and see if it would be one of mine for 2013. Isn't that cover just gorgeous?! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment