Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WWW Wednesday






Ah, this is exciting! Well, for me it is. I'm not so sure about you guys.
Hosted by: Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





At the moment, I'm currently reading Nightshade by Andrea Cremer and I am absolutely loving it! I'm nearly finished with it, then I can get Wolfsbane!




I just finished the entire The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa and I've never loved a faery book more! I can't believe it took me this long to finally give it a shot!




I'll probably read either Fallen by Lauren Kate or . . .


. . . Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. It depends on which I can get my hands on first. Probably Fallen since it's waiting for me on my bookshelf. But it will most likely be Wolfsbane since I'm going to be going crazy when Nightshade ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment