Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (1)




Top Ten Tuesday is weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Authors That are on my Auto-Buy List. So in no particular order (okay, so maybe so the first two):

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout: Unless you haven't read in my earlier posts, Jennifer is my absolute favorite author! I've read all her YA series and I'm so completely in love with with every single one! She is seriously gifted. She always leaves me dying for more!
Books I loved: Covenant series, Lux series, and Cursed

2. Cassandra Clare: Omg. Seriously? Do I need to explain? She is such a fantabulous author! I still need to read The Infernal Devices and I'm so pissed at myself for not reading it yet!
Books I loved: The Mortal Instruments series

3. Wendy Higgins: KAIDEN! Oh, yeah. And the way she has with words. Such an amazing author! I am so freaking excited for Sweet Peril!
Books I loved: Sweet Evil

4. Lauren Oliver: Is Delirium not enough of a reason? Seriously!
Books I loved: Delirium

5. Kiersten White: I LOVE her writing! Plus her humor! I cannot wait to get my hands on Mind Games! Heard the main character can kick some serious butt.
Books I loved: Paranormalcy series

6. Marissa Meyer: I fell in love with her Lunar Chronicles! I can't wait to get my hands on Scarlet!
Books I loved: Cinder

7. Maggie Stiefvator: Sam Roth. Enough said.
Books I loved: Shiver, and Linger

8. Sophie Jordan: Sweet baby Jesus! I love this author so much! Her writing is so fan-freaking-tastic! I can't wait to see what other worlds she will create.
Books I loved: Firelight, Vanish, and Hidden

9. Amanda Hocking: I've read nearly all of her series and they're just plain amazing! Her writing just blows my mind!
Books I loved: My Blood Approves series, Trylle Trilogy, and Wake

10. Gena Showalter: She cracks me up, I swear! Her YA series is just made of awesome!
Books I loved: Alice in Zombieland

1 comment:

  1. I've actually read almost every single one of these authors and we even share a few :). Great list!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete