Friday, March 15, 2013

Book Review: The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass




Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.


Rating Scale (1-10): 10

My Review: I think I'm giving every book I read a freaking high rating, but I can't help it! They're awesome! Anyways, this short novella just reminded me how much I love The Selection. It was freaking amazing! A Maxon's POV piece was exactly what the series needed. And it was just enough to tide me over until next month when The Elite releases!

My Random Statement: Look at that cover! Gorgeous! Lol if you've read The Prince already, then be honest. You probably stared at that cover for a good 2 minutes. Lol I did.

The first two chapters of The Elite is included at the end of this novella, btw. I died. MAXON <3 That's right. If you didn't see on the left side bar, then I am and will always be TEAM MAXON! Now I'm so excited to buy The Elite next month! Woo!

Short story, short review!

Hope you enjoyed!

Did I like this book? Like isn't the right word. LOVE might sound better.
Would I reread it? Yeppers!
Would I recommend it? If you've read The Selection, then yes! It is a MUST-READ (wow, I'm using a lot of caps today)! If you haven't read The Selection, then go read that one first!

No comments:

Post a Comment