Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Most Intimidating Books
(might be intimated by size, content, that everyone else loves it but you are sure you won't etc) (in no particular order)




1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
I've read the entire Vampire Academy series and I loved each and every book. I'm just afraid that this spin-off series won't live up to my expectations or be as good as Rose's story.




2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices trilogy has gotten a lot of hype. Like the previous book, I'm afraid that this series won't be as good as TMI. Yeah, yeah, a lot of people say that it's even better than TMI, but I'm still a little scared.




3. Legend by Marie Lu
My friends and bloggers that I follow have all said that this was amazing and I should definitely give it a shot. Believe me, I want to, but I haven't had the chance. And again, I'm scared!




4. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Need I explain? Have you seen how big this book is?




5. Crossed by Ally Condie
I own the whole Matched series and I quite enjoyed the first one, but I've heard a lot of negative reviews about Crossed. So, naturally, it sits on my bookshelf gathering dust.




6. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
Have you seen the size of this book?! Come on, someone tell me I'm not the only one afraid to read this.




7. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
I loved Grave Mercy and I loved reading from Ismae's point of view. I'm not exactly a fan of Sybella so I'm not so sure I want to read from her POV.




8. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I've heard mixed things about this one so. . . yeah, you know.




9. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
It's supposed to be this epic romance, but I've seen the movie (like 15 times), so I'm not so sure I want to read it. Since its written a while back, I don't think I'll really like it.




10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Once again, I've heard mixed things, so for right now, I'm keeping my distance.

--What are your top ten most intimidating books?

No comments:

Post a Comment